Based in Auckland we manufacture spirally welded tube or pipe from stainless steel coil. We distribute all around New Zealand. In addition, we offer chemical cleaning and electropolishing of stainless fittings for various industries as well as provide flat bar polishing and bollards with end cap fabrication. Our office team is looking for an Accounts and Administration Support person to join our team.
- Sole charge of the office administration area
- Free onsite parking
- Working for a boutique company
- Great work life balance
About the role:
- Managing the office, from answering calls, taking messages, dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Managing and responding to customer requests effectively, providing information, quotes, etc.
- Providing accurate and complete documentation.
- Financial administration including invoicing, reporting, and all financial administration tasks using Xero software.
- Managing database – filing and updating information of suppliers, customers, employees.
- Liaising with production regarding operations and workflow plan priorities.
- Placing purchase order and Processing expenses.
- Maintaining inventory & ordering office supplies.
- Managing systems and processes and identifying ideas for continuous improvement.
What we need from you:
- Strong business administration and interpersonal skills.
- Maturity to self-direct and to liaise closely with the Team.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A keen attention to detail as well as the ability to manage a busy & diverse workload.
- Preferably a business administration qualification combined with relevant industry experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Financial literacy and experience with Xero or similar
How to Apply:
Appy through Seek or Contact Harsh Solanki on 0800 562 547 or send your CV on email@example.com
For more information please phone Harsh Solanki on 0800 562547
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org