Work has got our client up to their ears in it and need great Class 4 Drivers to get them out!
Truth is - it can be downright dirty but the sweet smell of success (in your pay packet) will make it all worthwhile.
Air excavation - CCTV and drainpipe inspection - wastewater and sewer - spill and flood response - septic tanks - grease traps - stormwater.
Short and sweet our Client offers:
- competitive rates
- all uniform provided
- regular toolbox talks and BBQ's
- family come first - so fair and reasonable hours each week
- clean and well serviced equipment - you complete your own pre and post inspections.
Who are we looking for?
- Licenced Class 4 Drivers (Class 2 will be considered for training and upskilling to Class 4)
- People who understand that Customer Service is of the highest importance
- Drug free and a clean driving record
- Physically active - as driving is only 25% of the job - so you're an Operator who can drive.
- Confined spaces ticket an advantage
- Able to start asap
To get your next job into gear take your foot off the brake and fire up your CV - send it to Lisa.email@example.com or call for more information on 0800562547 extn 3.
Only applicants who are already in New Zealand and have a legal right to work here will be considered for this role.
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org