Static shift pattern 0700-1530, overtime available, weekends on-call.
Our industry leading client crafts pure, sustainable and iconic glass packaging for many of the worlds best-known food and beverage brands. They pride themselves on their high-quality products and strive to exceed their customers’ expectations.
This is an awesome opportunity for an experienced machine maintenance fitter to join their operation based in Penrose.
Your duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Performing repair and refurbishing duties to the glass making machinery
- Utilising systems for data collection and analysis of maintenance information
- Mechanical installation during projects and shutdowns
- Providing general fixed-plant mechanical maintenance as required
- Trouble shooting, machine inspections and attending repairs and breakdowns
- A strong understanding of H&S
Your requirements to be successful include:
- Must hold a minimum of Level 4 Mechanical Trade qualifications
- Previous experience in a manufacturing environment, medium or a heavy industrial environment experience would be a huge advantage
- Ability to fault find and run diagnostics
- Ability to read and mark up engineering drawings
- Confident working safely at heights and in confined spaces
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A current full drivers licence, if you hold any other endorsements that is an advantage
If working for a global leader dedicated to making serious progress within the packaging and recycling industries, interests you - then there is no better time to join now!
For more information please phone on 0800 562 547 ext 1
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email email@example.com