We are currently experiencing a busy time within our business. We have a need for experienced forklift operators to help us through this period. We have multiple shift patterns available all with an ASAP start!
About the role:
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that all job requirements are met with agreed scope, quality and time.
You will also be responsible for:
- Moving product ready to be loaded on to machines in a timely manner
- Moving stock from trucks into the appropriate warehouse locations
- Stock picking for daily dispatch requirements
- Warehouse management and general house keeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety policies, processes and requirements
You will be a confident and experienced driver with a current forklift certificate.
You will also have:
- Exceptional communications skills
- Be fit, healthy and hardworking
- A clean criminal conviction history
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
- Reliable transport to get yourself to and from work due to the shift patterns
What we offer:
- A safe and supportive environment, with honest feedback
- The opportunity to further develop your skills
- Working in an exciting and fast paced environment
- Competitive pay rates, depending on experience
For more information please phone on 0800 562 547 ext 2
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email email@example.com