At Dynamix Recruitment, our well known client in the print/packaging industry has asked us to help find their next potential employee to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that all job requirements are met with agreed scope, quality and time.
You will also be responsible for:
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Stacking stock into the appropriate warehouse locations
- Stock picking for daily dispatch requirements
- Put aways via the take off line
- Warehouse management and general house keeping
- Adhering to all Health and Safety policies, processes and requirements
To be successful you MUST be able to work on the Afternoon Shift: Mon-Fri / 15:30pm-02:00am shifts (which may be extended to a 03:30am finish during the busy peak season)
You will have current forklift certificate – with extensive experience working in a dispatch environment.
You will also have:
- Previous computer dispatch experience
- Exceptional communications skills
- Be fit, healthy and hardworking, with a solid work history
- Excellent reading and comprehension (you will be required to complete and pass a numerical, reading and comprehension test)
- A clean criminal conviction history (case by case)
- The ability to pass a drug and alcohol test
What we offer:
- An ongoing position with exposure to an excellent career path in the packaging industry
- A safe and supportive environment, with honest feedback
- The opportunity to further develop your skills
- Working in an exciting and fast paced environment
- Competitive hourly rates, depending on experience
If you believe that you have the right skills, experience and motivation to be successful, then apply now to join the Dynamix Pack!
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org