At Dynamix Recruitment our well-known client in the print/packaging industry has asked us to help find their next potential employees to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that all job requirements are met with agreed scope, quality, and time.
You will also be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading print/packaging machines
- Assisting with the setup of printing plates, inks, rotary dies, etc
- Removal and cleaning of tools along with general house keeping
- Quality control throughout the process
- Adhering to all Health and Safety policies, processes, and requirements
To be successful in this role you MUST be able available to work any of the following shifts:
Day Shift Mon-Fri / 0500-1530 | Afternoon Shift Mon-Fri / 1530-0200
You will have previous knowledge of the production process, preferably within the print/packaging industry, or ideally come from a manufacturing background (however if you have proven mechanical aptitude along with a desire to succeed, then read on).
You will also:
- Be strong, fit, and healthy with strong self motivation
- Have excellent reading and comprehension (you will be required to complete and pass a numerical, reading and comprehension test)
- Be able to produce a clean MOJ report (case by case)
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test (with random testing also done on-site)
- Be able to start Immediately
At Dynamix we can offer this ongoing position with exposure to an excellent career path in the packaging industry.
We also have:
- Extra hours available outside of your normal shift
- A safe and supportive environment, with honest feedback
- The opportunity to further develop your skills
- Working in an exciting and fast paced environment
- Competitive hourly rates, depending on experience
For more information please phone on 0800 562 547 ext 1
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email email@example.com