At Dynamix Recruitment our well-known client in the print/packaging industry has asked us to help find their next potential employees to join their team.
About the role:
Reporting to the shift supervisor, you will be working as part of a dedicated team to ensure that all job requirements are met with agreed scope, quality, and time.
You will also be responsible for:
- Loading and unloading print/packaging machines
- Assisting with the setup of printing plates, inks, rotary dies, etc
- Removal and cleaning of tools along with general house keeping
- Quality control throughout the process
- Adhering to all Health and Safety policies, processes, and requirements
To be successful in this role you MUST be able available to work any of the following shifts:
Day Shift Mon-Fri / 0500-1530 | Afternoon Shift Mon-Fri / 1530-0200
You will have previous knowledge of the production process, preferably within the print/packaging industry, or ideally come from a manufacturing background (however if you have proven mechanical aptitude along with a desire to succeed, then read on).
You will also:
- Be strong, fit, and healthy with strong self motivation
- Have excellent reading and comprehension (you will be required to complete and pass a numerical, reading and comprehension test)
- Be able to produce a clean MOJ report (case by case)
- Be able to pass a drug and alcohol test (with random testing also done on-site)
- Be able to start Immediately
At Dynamix we can offer this ongoing position with exposure to an excellent career path in the packaging industry.
We also have:
- Extra hours available outside of your normal shift
- A safe and supportive environment, with honest feedback
- The opportunity to further develop your skills
- Working in an exciting and fast paced environment
- Competitive hourly rates, depending on experience
If you believe that you have the right skills, experience, and motivation to be successful, then apply now, or call 0800562547 for more information.
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org