At Dynamix Recruitment we are proud to be partnering with a well-known leader in the Plastics Manufacturing industry, who specialise in high quality plastic water storage and irrigation solution products for the farming and rural community.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will work as part of a very busy, tight knit team.
- Operating extrusion moulding machines
- Assisting in the injection moulding machine operation
- Perform line checks prior to machine start up
- Complete Quality Checks of finished product
- Troubleshoot any machine or product issues
To be successful in this role you will have extensive experience working in a busy manufacturing/production environment. You will preferably have a background working in the plastics industry, with an understanding of extrusion and injection moulding.
You will also have:
- Exceptional quality assurance skills
- A strong mechanical aptitude, with a curious nature of wanting to know how things are made
- The ability to lift up to 25kgs
- No previous criminal convictions, or any pending
- The ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A dedicated, supportive Consultant that will offer you genuine and honest feedback
- An opportunity for you to grow and develop in a fast pace changing industry
- The ability to work for a leader in their field
- Free on-site parking
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org