We require an experienced maintenance engineer to conduct maintenance, repair and respond to breakdowns as required.
- Ensure all machinery and tools are well maintained
- Coordinate all necessary parts required for machinery and install these adhering to company standards
- Updating the maintenance register on a daily basis
- Assist with development of new machinery before releasing to production
- MIG welding on mild steel
- Fabriciating experience
- Respond to breakdowns as required
- Able to work rotating shifts
You’re an experienced maintenance operator/engineer that communicates well at all levels and understands system controls. Your time management and planning skills are second to none and when the heat is on, you are cool, calm and collected while still keeping health & safety at the forefront. Alongside this, you also possess the following –
- Take active responsibility and lead by example in Health & Safety guidelines and procedures
- 5+ years’ experience in machinery maintenance
- Strong communication skills and the ability to confidently collaborate and share information around faults, issues and actions required
- Experience in an industrial environment
- At least 5 years’ experience working in a similar role.
- A relevant Trade Qualification / Registration / Trade Certificate in a Mechanical Engineering field to a minimum of Level 4.
- Ability to work as part of a team and unsupervised.
- Good communication and inter-personal skills, positive attitude is a must.
- Ability to learn new skills with ease.
To express interest, please apply now and we will be back in touch soon!
Please note: A pre-employment medical, including drug test is required as well as the legal right to work in NZ indefinitely.
For more information please phone Info on 096347917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email email@example.com