- Full time permanent position
- Mon – Fri afternoon shift
- $$ dependent on experience
- Overtime available
- Supportive and fun team
This leading and iconic name brand is looking for an experienced and motivated Class 5 Driver to join their busy team based in Hamilton. They operate a modern, efficient and professional warehouse that supplies to both domestic and international markets.
To be considered for this role you must have relevant Warehouse and logistics experience coupled with excellent communication and computer skills. The role is outlined below but not limited to;
- Unloading/loading trucks
- Inwards/Outwards Goods
- Dispatching Orders
- Inventory Control
- Maintaining a clean and safe working environment
- Customer liaison
Our requirements are:
- Be a safe and confident Class 5 Driver
- Forkhoist licence an advantage but not a necessity. Full training will be given
- Reliable and committed to the role
- Have an eye for detail and the ability to ensure procedures are followed and documented
- Be a hands on person who is organised and efficient
- Computer literate
- Motivate others and create a positive working environment
- Have excellent communication and customer service skills
In addition, you must:
- Hold a Clean Grade 5 Licence
- An approved Ministry of Justice Check
- Pass a drug and alcohol test
- Be Health and Safety conscious
If you answered YES to the above call Jo now!
Bring your positive can-do attitude to the table and be part of a great team.
We needed you yesterday!
For more information please phone Jo on (09) 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org