Our client based in Penrose is looking for a trade qualified Mechanical Fitter to join their Job Change Crew. This is a particularly busy team and they have been experiencing an increase in the number of job changes that is required to keep the manufacturing operation humming.
This team plays a vital role within the manufacturing process changing the moulds for glass forming.
The role will require a degree of flexibility as you will also be required to carry out tasks for other supporting departments as well complete maintenance and job change improvement duties.
This is a physically demanding role so you will need a good level of fitness and you will be required to work Monday to Friday 7 AM – 330 PM.
Your core values around safety will be of the utmost importance, as will your written and verbal communication skills.
You will be required to have
• Mechanical Trade Certificate or National Certificate in Maintenance and Diagnostics Level 4
• Experience in job changes
• Continuous improvement attitude
• Be confident and be able to accept responsibility for job changes preparation
• Be solution focused always
• Able to take on new technology and ideas
Don’t miss an opportunity to work with a driven and motivated team.
For more information please phone Jason on (09) 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org