Permanent role in world-class logistics company
- South Auckland location
- Small, supportive fun team
- Immediate start
We are looking for a professional Customer Services/Delivery Driver to join our premium pharmaceutical logistics company. Are you reliable and have a mature attitude? Call me now!
This is a 24/7 operation, so flexibility is key to be able to pro-actively support the needs of customers. The hours are 11am - 7.30pm. You may also be rostered on to attend emergency call outs when required.
- Data processing job orders and actively monitoring pharmaceutical shipments in transit
- Handling of customer enquiries, providing estimates and rectifying issues if any
- Preparing and executing customer shipments for domestic and international air transport
- Collecting and delivering specialised shipments mainly within the Auckland area but may also include the Waikato or Bay of Plenty from time to time
- Maintaining the warehouse equipment and company vehicle
To qualify for this role, we require
- You have a clean full Class 1 Drivers Licence and able to drive a manual vehicle
- Have exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to lift and handle heavy packages (up to 35 kgs)
- Computer literate
- You are pro-active, have excellent attention to detail and you are able to prioritise tasks based on urgency
- You are professional in both your interaction with others and in your personal presentation
- You pass a security clearance and MOJ check
If you are tired of being a number within a big operation, this is a great team and an opportunity to build your career!
For more information please phone Jo on 09 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org