• Work close to home - Onehunga location
• Day/Afternoon/Night Shifts available
• Supportive team and fun environment
We are currently looking for fit and reliable workers for our client based in Onehunga. They are super busy and we need you to keep up with demand.
You will be responsible for sorting the recycling that is collected by Rubbish Trucks. The work is physical, so you will need good hand eye coordination and the ability to work fast with a good attitude.
You will be working with a fantastic supportive team and fun atmosphere. This role is not for the faint hearted but if you are willing to take on the challenge you will be rewarded!
What's in it for you?
If you work hard and are reliable you will be given ongoing training to upskill yourself, this is a real career opportunity. We have various shifts available and the work is ongoing for the right person.
• AM Shift (5.00am - 1.00pm)
• PM Shift (1.00pm - 9.00pm)
• Night Shift (9.00pm - 5.00am)
To be successful you will need to:
• Have strong attention to detail
• Have reliable transport
• Be punctual and committed
• Have a strong work ethic
• Be a team player
• Must pass a pre-employment Drug Test
Do you have what it takes?
For more information please phone AJ on (09) 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org