- Work close to home – Penrose
- Weekly Rotating Shifts
- Hourly rate plus allowances
- Ample overtime/weekend work on offer - $$$
This leading local producer of cornstarch products is looking for experienced Food Grade Process Workers to join the stable and friendly team in Penrose. We are looking for punctual, reliable and committed workers with proven knowledge and understanding of GMP hygiene requirements. No two days are the same!
You will be given on the job training by a very experienced Operator. Once fully trained and experienced there will be limitless opportunities to up-skill and learn all stages of the manufacturing process.
To be successful in this role, you must:
- Be able to work rotating shifts Afternoon Shift (Sunday to Thursday 3.00pm to 11pm), Night Shift (Sunday to Thursday 11.00pm to 7.00am) and Dayshift Monday to Friday 7.00am to 3.00pm)
- Be prepared to work a reasonable amount of overtime, including weekends
- Have previous experience working in a fast paced GMP environment
- Be strong and physically fit (continuous 25kg lifting)
- Be Health and Safety conscious
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have a good command of the English language
- Be able to accurately weigh/measure materials
- Have a reliable means of transport
- Be able to pass a basic medical
Does this sound like you?
You are not just a number you're part of the team!! I need you NOW.
For more information please phone Jo on 09 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email firstname.lastname@example.org