- 15 positions available
- Work close to home - Highbrook location
- Onsite parking
- Supportive fun team environment
- October start - Ongoing 40 hours a week
Calling all Customer Service Superstars for our Contact Centre located at Highbrook! The silly season is fast approaching, and we need your exceptional customer service and interpersonal skills to find solutions for our valued customers! Are you reliable and have a mature attitude.
This is ongoing work and we require you to have the flexibility to work shift patterns from Monday to Friday between 8am to 5.30pm and Saturday 8am to 12noon. You will need to have full availability during these hours to be successful.
- Inbound Customer Service Representative
- Communicate clearly with all customers in a calm and professional manner
- Handling of customer enquiries and rectifying issues
- Taking ownership and finding solutions
- Recording all appropriate information accurately in the company systems
To qualify for this role, we require;
- Exceptional inbound customer service and interpersonal skills
- Be empathetic with a resilient personality
- Strong computer skills and the ability to use multiple systems
- You are pro-active and have excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritise and multi-task
- Experience resolving customer complaints
- You are professional in both your interaction with others and in your personal presentation
- Clean Ministry of Justice check
Time is of the essence!
For more information please phone Jo on (09) 634 7917
To apply, use the application form to the right, or email email@example.com